How to enter
There are 9 categories to choose from and you can enter a maximum of three categories per business.
Please read through the category descriptions below, select the category you wish to enter from the list, then click ENTER NOW . You'll need to register and set up your account the first time you do this.
Registering your account
When registering, you will receive an email which will have a click-through link and a validation code to validate your account. You will need to complete this step before you can start your nomination. If you do not receive the validation email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completing your entry
You can save draft entries and return to edit them as often as you wish before submitting. All you need to do is click on the YOUR ACCOUNT tab on the menu banner and this will take you through to your dashboard where you will find all your draft entries and submitted entries.
When you have finished writing your entry and you are ready to submit, you'll need to agree to the terms and conditions then click the COMPLETE button at the bottom of the page. If your entry is still in draft, you will need to click MOVE TO BASKET at the top of the entry before you can click the COMPLETE button.
If you forget your password, please use the reset password link on the login page.
IMPORTANT INFO - PLEASE READ:
- Maximum word counts are shown below the entry box for each question.
- A business can be submitted into a maximum of three categories however please tailor your entry according to the category in order to meet judges requirements.
- Sponsoring companies are not permitted to enter the category they are sponsoring.
- Entries can be submitted by the business directly or by a third party (agent, client etc).
- Successful nominations will be notified following the judging session in July.